Cloud services are increasingly in-demand for a reason: They save businesses time and money on technical operations. CommQuotes connects you with the optimal cloud provider at the absolute lowest price point, so your business can reduce complexity, remove the hassle of administering to your own network, and transition to the ever-popular cloud as cost-effectively as possible.
Check out some of the business cloud services we can help you acquire below:
IaaS – Servers and other storage equipment can be expensive to obtain and maintain, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. With Infrastructure as a Service, the supplier partner provides the hardware and software needed to run your network, allowing you to pay as you go.
SaaS – With Software as a Service, installation is efficient across companies of all sizes. The software is automatically updated, relieving your business of the burden of manually applying patches or version upgrades.
DaaS – Desktop as a Service brings affordability to the virtual desktop, eliminating the cost hurdle — particularly for smaller businesses.
PaaS – Making development economical, a Platform as a Service supplier provides the tools and hardware necessary for development environments — minus the hefty expenses.
DRaaS/Backup – A well-constructed disaster recovery and backup program should be a mandatory part of doing business. Disaster Recovery as a Service can be the difference between success and failure after a crisis.
- The guaranteed lowest negotiated pricing from over 250 ISP, VoIP, and cloud providers around the world.
- Unmatched responsiveness and post-sales support/escalation channels. From implementation to additional network support to billing, we advocate for our clients.
- Unbiased recommendations based on years of expansive industry experience across every voice service provider, product set, and vertical.
- Commitment to understanding your present environment, pain points, and problems that need to be solved.
- Unique solutions and suppliers you won’t find anywhere else.
- 360-degree lifecycle, advocacy, and account management for life – or as long as you’ll work with us.
- 5-star ratings and reviews from your peers: IT pros, business owners, CTO/CIOs, and others.
- Well known by IT professionals as an expert resource in the telecom industry.
- 90% referral-based clients.