Businesses have a variety of data and connectivity requirements, so access to experts and as many suppliers as possible is key for establishing the optimal network. The experts at CommQuotes have helped enterprises and SMB’s design, navigate and negotiate all networking solutions across all industries and geographies. When you call CommQuotes, you’ll leverage not only better pricing from our deep portfolio of hundreds of telecommunications carriers and providers – but more importantly you’ll benefit from our extensive and completely supplier / technology agnostic approach based on actual experience implementing services for thousands of CommQuotes clients.
Types of data & networking (connectivity) your business may need :
Dedicated Internet Access (DIA): Enterprise grade, dedicated internet access is often required for even the smallest of SMB’s to ensure high quality and reliable performance.
Broadband/Cable/DSL: Low cost shared bandwidth can be a cost effective primary internet solution for the SMB and/or the perfect solution to create redundancy, resilience as a backup connection. Broadband is also highly utilized and recommended for almost every SD-WAN deployment.
MPLS Connectivity: Secure, fully meshed (any to any) private network that brings voice, video, and other applications together seamlessly across multiple offices across town or across the globe.
SD-WAN: Application aware meshed networking across any connection (s) can equate to major cost savings, performance improvements and unbeatable flexibility for SMB’s to Global Enterprises.
Dedicated Internet Access (T1 / DS1 / Bonded T1, Ethernet over Copper [EoC]): These dedicated lines are a great choice for companies that provide essential services, require extremely reliable connections, and need guaranteed levels of uptime.
Ethernet over Fiber ([EoF]/Metro Ethernet – 5M – 100GB): If scalability is your primary goal, this type of connection provides the flexibility to support growing bandwidth, and Metro Ethernet’s security is ideal for companies that must handle sensitive or confidential data.
Private Networks (EPL, Point-to-Point, Private Line [Layer 2]): For the highest level of security possible, private lines allow companies to securely exchange data between locations without using public Internet.
Compliant Networking: As it is crucial to comply with government and industry regulations such as PHI and PCI, CommQuotes connects companies in finance, healthcare, and other highly regulated industries to network suppliers that ensure compliance and security.
Bottom line, CommQuotes has the creative and resourceful ways to point you to the perfect supplier. We discover your current needs, and help you build a network to fulfill your future ones as well.
- The guaranteed lowest negotiated pricing from over 250 domestic and global telecom services supplier partners.
- Unmatched responsiveness and post-sales support/escalation channels. From implementation to additional network support to billing, we advocate for our clients.
- Unbiased recommendations based on years of expansive industry experience across every voice service provider, product set, and vertical.
- Commitment to understanding your present environment, pain points, and problems that need to be solved.
- Unique solutions and suppliers you won’t find anywhere else.
- 360-degree lifecycle, advocacy, and account management for life – or as long as you’ll work with us.
- 5-star ratings and reviews from your peers: IT pros, business owners, CTO/CIOs, and others.
- Well known by IT professionals as an expert resource in the telecom industry.
- 90% referral-based clients.