Looking for Microsoft Cloud PBX Options?
You may be surprised to know that are multiple cloud pbx options that are native to Skype/Teams and countless more that integrate via API. Microsoft Cloud PBX (E5) is a great option for many of our clients, but it can also be more expensive and limited with enterprise and more advanced features.
The good news is that enterprise cloud pbx native to Skype4Business/Teams has existed for many years – with thousands of SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise businesses deployed on a global scale. These solutions were developed with Microsoft but built to compete with the Cloud PBX/UCaaS marketplace – offering advanced features like:
- Hunt Groups
- Call Recording
- Contact Center/ACD
- CRM Integration (Dynamics, Salesforce etc.)
- Intercom/Broadcast Paging
- Persistent Chat
- 24/7 Live Enterprise Support & Training
- Global MPLS & SD-WAN Networking
- International Dialing and Toll Free Capabilities
The fact is, Microsoft E5 is an excellent product that is built for SMB’s – and advancing in features and capabilities every year. But most IT Pro’s simply just don’t know there are Skype Cloud PBX Providers that compete with E5 – many which are less expensive and come with the enterprise features you need out of the box.
So what can CommQuotes do for you? The experts at CommQuotes have helped thousands of IT Pro’s around the world implement Cloud PBX/UCaaS solutions from hundreds of providers. From SMB’s with a few users to Fortune 10/50’s with thousands. We are agnostic to the provider and technology, so we can position the very best solutions that we know will solve your problems – at the absolute lowest cost possible.
And best of all, there is never any cost for our help.
So stop talking to sales people who are trained to make you pay more. Reach out to the experts at CommQuotes to get real world advice from well known UCaaS experts – not a sales pitch.
- The guaranteed lowest negotiated pricing from over 250 domestic and global telecom services supplier partners.
- Unmatched responsiveness and post-sales support/escalation channels. From implementation to additional network support to billing, we advocate for our clients.
- Unbiased recommendations based on years of expansive industry experience across every voice service provider, product set, and vertical.
- Commitment to understanding your present environment, pain points, and problems that need to be solved.
- Unique solutions and suppliers you won’t find anywhere else.
- 360-degree lifecycle, advocacy, and account management for life – or as long as you’ll work with us.
- 5-star ratings and reviews from your peers: IT pros, business owners, CTO/CIOs, and others.
- Well known by IT professionals as an expert resource in the telecom industry.
- 90% referral-based clients.